We greatly appreciates the trust that you have instilled in our website. It is our promise that we will treat your personally-identifiable information with the utmost care to keep it best secure and private from outside parties. Please read our following Private Policy to learn more about our diligent handling of your personal information.
1. Collecting Information We collect personal information entered by customers when they place orders through our website. The data we compile during order placement is utilized to provide the services specified on this website. In addition, we collect information such as page views, computer IP addresses, and other statistics in the form of logs. These logs are used only to enhance the efficiency and convenience of our website.
2. Sharing Information In order to process your food order, we must share the following information with our kitchen staff every time you place an order: your full name, email address, phone number, and food order. We restrict this information only to the minimum elements required to prepare and complete your orders. However, we do not share your information to third parties other than the information necessary to conduct business as stated above.
In addition, we do not use your credit card information for any purpose other than to process payment for orders through our site. We safeguard the security of your credit card information during checkout transmission by a reputable Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol, which uses at least 128 bit web browser encryption as it’s passed from your computer to our website. For added protection, we also never store your credit information in its entirety on our website, which is protected behind strict firewalls. 3. Communicating with Customers Our staff may use your telephone number and email address to support your order when necessary. In addition, we limit our employees’ access to personal information only necessary to perform certain tasks.
4. Email Campaigning From time to time, we may use your email address for email marketing campaigns that we conduct for our store. However, we do not populate your email address to any third party vendors, unless those third party vendors are working for us and are strictly conducting email marketing campaigns for us.
6. Your Information Secured We use a highly reputable and certified encryption software, such as 128-256 bit SSL encryption, when transmitting and receiving private consumer data on our site, which includes but limited to credit card information. This information can only be decrypted by our secure servers.
7. Relaying Appropriate Information to Authorities In the unlikely event where we need to investigate or resolve possible issues or inquiries, we are allowed, and you give us authorization to, disclose any of your information to private entities, law enforcement, or other government officials as we, which we believe necessary or appropriate at our own discretion.
8. Changes to Policy Sometimes we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices alter in the future, we will post the policy changes to our website in order to notify and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new changes. If you are still concerned about how your information is collected and used, we recommend that you check this section of our website.